• The world’s fastest Wi-Fi router, with combined dual-band data rates of
1900 Mbps for three times faster performance than 802.11n routers
• Broadcom® TurboQAM™ technology increases wireless-N data rate to
600 Mbps for 33% faster performance
• Five Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast, stable wired network connections
• Dual USB ports with USB 3.0 for ten times faster data transfer than USB 2.0
• Dual-core processor for fast and responsive performance with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB devices
• ASUS AiCloud cloud service to access, sync, share, and stream your data wherever you are, even connect to other compatible routers creating a private cloud server with family and friends
The Box and the Package:
Inside the box I found RJ-45 Cable, power Adapter, Quick Start Guide , DVD Disk Start up Guide and extra 3 pin and 2 pin Converters for the power adapter
The router got Broadcom TurboQAM technology, as its increases the Wireless-N Data speed up to 600 Mbps .
The Three antennas that comes with the package is for the router to install on it.
The router have Active LED indicators of PWR x 1,AIR x 2,LAN x 4,WAN x 1,USB x 2 I/O Panel:
On the rear side, there are 1 x RJ45 for 10/100/1000 BaseT for WAN, 4 x RJ45 for 10/100/1000 BaseT for LAN , Power button , power DC in , USB 2.0 ,USB 3.0 ,LED On/off and reset button. The side View:
There is a WPS Button on the side of the Router and there is a WiFi On/Off which comes useful in case of manual switching off the WiFi in different occasion .
will do testings later on and post the results here
t-break media consists of a team of over thirty highly passionate and opinionated editors who are experts in the fields of technology, video games and movies. Based out of and partly owned by twofour54, t-break Media is focused on creating quality content for the Middle East, both in English and Arabic.
ADVERTISE WITH US
Over 200,000 visitors view more than half a million pages on Tbreak.com every month. Click here to request the media kit
For online advertising please contact Hitesh Uchil on +971 2 401 2749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lenovo P780 Review
Lenovo S920 Review
Pro Photography: Lumia 1020 vs Xperia Z1
Lenovo Vibe X Review
Specs Comparison: BlackBerry Z30 vs Z10 vs Q10
Feed your nostalgia with EmiGens Plus on WP8
ASUS VivoPC VC60 Review
Planning to buy a Galaxy S5? Better Buy Extra Storage