May 29, 2014 Mufaddal Fakhruddin
If you’ve read our review of the HTC One M8, you know that we love the phone. It improves upon its predecessor in many ways, delivering a yet another stunning handset with high-end specs, incredibly sleek design, and an even better and intuitive interface.
To celebrate the launch of the HTC One M8, we’ve teamed up with HTC to offer one lucky reader to take home the phone by participating in our treasure hunt.
How does it work?
1. A new treasure hunt word is revealed twice every week.
2. The word will be hidden away in one of the articles on Tbreak.com related to HTC.
3. Look through the articles, find the treasure hunt word and use it to enter the competition.
4. Ten treasure hunt words will be revealed through the course of a month.
5. You must find and enter all ten treasure hunt words to win.
6. If multiple entrants find all 10 treasure hunt words, the winner will be picked by a random draw.
Good luck and happy hunting! Remember, all the treasure hunt words are in HTC-related articles on Tbreak.
To participate in the previous HTC One M8 treasure hunts, follow the links below:
- HTC One M8 Treasure Hunt Part I
- HTC One M8 Treasure Hunt Part II
- HTC One M8 Treasure Hunt Part III
- HTC One M8 Treasure Hunt Part IV
Mufaddal Fakhruddin is an editor at Tbreak and sister site, IGN Middle East. He likes puns and poor jokes, and wishes he could do parkour. Follow him on Twitter, it will make him happy.
Jul 17, 2014The BlackBerry Z3 offers great value for money while it...
Jul 09, 2014Leading audio brand, TDK Life on Record recently...
Jun 29, 2014Staying right on trend, MOMENTUM On-Ear Samba reflects...
Jul 30, 2014
Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014
Jul 30, 2014 0If a market filled with fitness trackers wasn’t enough, we’ve also got to...
Jul 27, 2014 0Microsoft recently revealed their Windows Phone 8.1 OS and to showcase its new...
Jul 24, 2014 0SanDisk has gained a reputation for being reliable, affordable and available...
Jul 23, 2014 0The last time I looked at a NAS from Synology it was the DS213J, which was a...