Jun 16, 2014 Mufaddal Fakhruddin
If you’ve read our review of the HTC One M8, you know that we love the phone. It improves upon its predecessor in many ways, delivering a yet another stunning handset with high-end specs, incredibly sleek design, and an even better and intuitive interface.
To celebrate the launch of the HTC One M8, we’ve teamed up with HTC to offer one lucky reader to take home the phone by participating in our treasure hunt.
How does it work?
1. A new treasure hunt word is revealed twice every week.
2. The word will be hidden away in one of the articles on Tbreak.com related to HTC.
3. Look through the articles, find the treasure hunt word and use it to enter the competition.
4. Ten treasure hunt words will be revealed through the course of a month.
5. You must find and enter all ten treasure hunt words to win.
6. If multiple entrants find all 10 treasure hunt words, the winner will be picked by a random draw.
Good luck and happy hunting! Remember, all the treasure hunt words are in HTC-related articles on Tbreak.
To participate in the previous HTC One M8 treasure hunts, follow the links below:
– HTC One M8 Treasure Hunt Part I
– HTC One M8 Treasure Hunt Part II
- HTC One M8 Treasure Hunt Part III
- HTC One M8 Treasure Hunt Part IV
- HTC One M8 Treasure Hunt Part V
- HTC One M8 Treasure Hunt Part VI
- HTC One M8 Treasure Hunt Part VII
Mufaddal Fakhruddin is an editor at Tbreak and sister site, IGN Middle East. He likes puns and poor jokes, and wishes he could do parkour. Follow him on Twitter, it will make him happy.
Oct 24, 2014Looking to score an invite for Inbox by Gmail? We have one...
Sep 17, 2014Looking for a bargain on a smartphone or a new laptop?...
Aug 27, 2014Eyefi Mobi transfers your pictures from your camera to your...
Aug 24, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 0Google’s latest tablet, HTC Nexus 9 is positioned as their fastest and...
Nov 19, 2014 1Samsung has been on a roll for launching new models more frequently than any of...
Nov 19, 2014 0Gone are the days when smartphone or tablet was considered a device meant for...
Nov 18, 2014 0While tablets are selling well and being used for content consumption,...