HP announced today secured mobile print solutions that make it easier for business customers to print whenever and wherever they need.
HP launched today new single-function printers, multifunction printers (MFPs), scanners and solutions that streamline customers’ digital and paper processes and increase business productivity at GITEX Technology Week 2013. HP also launched the HP Officejet Pro X, the world’s fastest desktop printer as recognised by Guinness World Records.
“Organizations need to adapt quickly to the changing landscape of information technology, which includes dealing with the vast amounts of data and processes created by a growing mobile workforce,” said Robert Dinkelacker, Director Printing, Personal Printing Group Middle-East, Mediterranean & Africa . “New innovations and an updated LaserJet printing portfolio help improve customers’ mobile print experience and transform the management of digital and print workflows for potentially greater business performance.”
New HP mobile printing solutions include:
- The HP 1200w Mobile Print Accessory: enable wireless direct and near field communication (NFC) touch-to-print capabilities from smartphones, tablets and notebook PCs for a new and existing installed base of 40 million HP LaserJet and Officejet customers. These accessories are affordable and easy to install via USB or by placing them in the device’s hardware integration pocket.
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M800 series is the industry’s first A3 enterprise printer and flow MFP series with touch-to-print functionality and wireless direct.(4) These devices simplify the way customers can safely print, allowing them to do so from any NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet with just one touch. Within this series, the HP Colour LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M880 and the HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M830 also feature HP’s Flow document management technology to streamline digital and paper processes and accelerate business workflows for enterprise customers.
- The HP LaserJet Enterprise M806 and HP Colour LaserJet Enterprise M855 also offer touch-to-print with NFC and wireless direct technology. Additionally, fast print speeds and robust finishing capabilities deliver advanced, professional-quality printing to help increase office productivity while keeping IT costs in line.
- HP Colour LaserJet Enterprise M750 series: Make printing simpler and more efficient with professional colour documents for general office needs on a variety of paper sizes up to SRA3, at a low price. Businesses can save time and effort as the model is reliable and easy to manage.
- HP LaserJet Pro M435nw MFP: Exceptional print, copy and scan speeds delivering sharp documents on paper sizes up to A3. Allowing businesses to master their workflow with touchscreen controls and scan-to options. The compact size and unobtrusive footprint allows users to conserve resources without sacrificing performance.
- Updates to HP ePrint Enterprise offer enhanced connectivity features and expanded device support for environments using mobile device management solutions. HP now offers a version of the ePrint Enterprise app for Blackberry 10, as well as Android and iOS versions of the HP ePrint Enterprise for Good app helping mobile users print content secured by the Good suite of solutions. Additionally, the HP ePrint Enterprise server software will support WiFi printing from the native print path on certain mobile devices.
- HP Capture and Route 1.3 solution now offers iOS and Android mobile client support making it easier to manage, update and store information accurately and efficiently. In addition, users can now scan from HP Officejet Pro X and other HP devices directly to Google Docs for cloud storage.