Microsoft had released a pretty awesome YouTube app for Windows Phone albeit without Google’s blessing and with features that users would love such as turning advertising off. The app had to be pulled as Google did not approve. However a new version is released today and Microsoft has worked with Google on v3.2 to bring the same slick UI of the pulled app along with most of the features of the original- as well as one feature which allows you to record from the camera and upload to YouTube directly.
Here is a list of more features
• Pin videos, playlists, channels and search queries to the Start screen as Live Tiles
• Manage your YouTube profile with your unique My YouTube page
• Manage your playlists, uploads and video lists
• Find channels, videos and playlists with the quick access search bar with new search suggestions
• Share videos to social networks, e-mail and text messages
• Help your kids view age appropriate videos in Kid’s Corner and keep their own profile