It’s that time of the year again and YouTube has just gone and released a list of its top trending videos, top music videos and top news videos for 2013.
Heading the list of top trending videos is, no surprise here, Ylvis – The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) which has been watched more than 275 million times. That’s followed by Harlem Shake (responsible for eating away many productive hours at offices around the world) with 95 million views (not counting the covers which probably makes it…a bajillion).
3 brand videos also feature on the same list, including the anxiety inducing Volvo Trucks’s Epic Split with Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Here is the full list of the top trending videos of the year.
1. Ylvis – The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)
2. Harlem Shake (original army edition)
3. How Animals Eat Their Food | MisterEpicMann
4. Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball (Chatroulette Version)
5. baby&me / the new evian film
6. Volvo Trucks – The Epic Split feat. Van Damme
7. YOLO (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar)
8. Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
9. THE NFL : A Bad Lip Reading
10. Mozart vs Skrillex. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2
In its list of top news videos, pole position went to footage of the Meteorite crash in Russia by RT.
And click here to watch YouTube’s own mashup year in review video featuring goats…lots of goats.